OUR MEMBERSHIP: Orange Coast Estate Planning Council is comprised of estate planning professionals who work or reside in Orange County: attorneys, certified public accountants, chartered life underwriters, financial planners, trust officers, and other allied estate planning professionals who have a minimum of 5 years experience in the field and devote a significant portion of their practice to estate planning.
SERVICES AND BENEFITS:
- Convenient and informative meetings six times per year,
- Networking opportunities during pre-meeting social hour,
- Annual membership directory,
- Unique educational seminars, presentations, and programs,
- Benefits of a member council to the National Association of Estate Planners and Councils,
- Modest annual membership fee.
The General Membership Dinner Meetings for members and their guests are held the fourth Tuesday of January, March, May, July, September and November each calendar year. The Council meets at the Santa Ana Country Club, 20382 Newport Boulevard, Santa Ana. To make a reservation or if you have questions, please contact the Council office at (714) 441-8951, ext. 4.
TO LEARN more about the Council and specific requirements of membership, contact the administrative office at (714) 441-8951, ext. 4 or firstname.lastname@example.org.